I recently celebrated my 20th birthday. Now that I am entering a new decade I feel as though I should share some things about me. So if you’d like to get to know 20 year old me right now, read on.
- My favourite movies of all time are Ocean’s Eleven, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Cinderella, Remember the Titans and Baby Driver.
- I am basically a carnivore – steak, bacon and ribs are probably my favourite foods other than sushi, poutine, curry, oh and everything! I am such a foodie and eating flavourful food for me is more important than just getting food in my belly.
- I am going into my third year of my Bachelor of Communication degree at Mount Royal University with a major in Information Design.
- I hope to move to New York and work for a big magazine once I graduate.
- I’m a soccer coach of two girls soccer teams and they are basically my pride and joy.
- My favourite song right now is Drew Barrymore by Bryce Vine.
- I am obsessed with the Bachelor franchise and I don’t care who knows it. They are all HILARIOUS!
- My favourite colour is pink, obviously.
- My favourite shows are Grey’s Anatomy, Downton Abbey, This is Us and Gossip Girl. I am definitely Team Chuck over Nate any day, I love a bad boy.
- I did an exchange to Reims, France for three months in the eleventh grade and it was the best decision of my life. I want to go everywhere but France is probably my favourite place I’ve been so far.
- George Clooney is my celebrity crush.
- The thing I want more than anything is to be a mom. I want as many kids as my future husband will allow.
- I don’t drink any caffeine anymore, I haven’t for a year now since it gives me migraines – quitting coffee was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
- I have a dog named Rookie and a cat named Simba.
- I got my tonsils and adenoids out when I was super little because I was always sick and I had sleep apnea.
- I work in marketing/social media/event planning at my dad’s printer company during the summer.
- My favourite flower is a pink peony.
- I prefer savoury food to sweet food but sweet and salty is one of my favourite food flavours together.
- I am a Pinterest fanatic. My favourite thing to pin are things for my home board. In my next life I am going to be an interior decorator, I’m seriously obsessed with pretty homes.
- I interned at Dote Magazine this summer and it was such an amazing experience. The girls are the sweetest and the work was so much fun. I honestly learned so much and had the best time!
There is so much I want to do and see in my twenties but for now this is a little peek into who I am and I couldn’t be happier with my life right now. If there is anything else you want to know about me, ask away in the comments!