Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and I am so excited! I love to spoil my boyfriend around this time but I also think it’s important to share a little love with your gal pals.
For Christmas, I gave all my girlfriends sugar cookie body scrubs in little mason jars wrapped with glittery bows. It was such a simple gift but still so sweet. So, for Valentine’s this year I’ve decided to share with you a recipe for a pink vanilla lip scrub so you can gift something small to all the best girls in your life. This lip scrub will make your friends feel so special and leave their lips looking super soft. The recipe makes enough to gift 2 friends in little mason jars so double the recipe if you have more people you’d like to give to.
Pink Vanilla Lip Scrub
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (melted in microwave for 15 seconds)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 drop of red food colouring
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Put in a Tupperware or mason jar to store.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the coconut oil to solidify again.
- Gift to your besties!
I hope you enjoy this DIY gift. Tag @laurenceaser on Instagram if you make this recipe!