Yield: 2 – 3 servings Time: 20 minutes
- President’s Choice Pho Broth (250ml)
- Rice Noodles (75g)
- 2 Carrots (peeled and chopped finely)
- 4 Mushrooms (chopped)
- 4 Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 Steak (sliced against the grain)
- Bean Sprouts
- Green Onions
- Hoisin sauce
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, remove from heat, place noodles in the water for 6-8 minutes. Strain and run under cold water. Let sit.
- Bring the Pho broth to a boil. Place carrots, mushrooms, and broccoli in the boiling broth. Let cook for 5 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Cook steak in olive oil until lightly cooked. Remove from heat.
- Place the noodles and steak in the pho broth to heat up.
- Serve with bean sprouts, green onions, and a squeezed lime on top.
- Add hoisin and sriracha to your own taste.
Here is a PDF of the recipe that you can print off and keep: Pho Recipe
I had a ton of people reach out to me asking me for my pho recipe after posting a picture to my Instagram story. Pho is one of my favourite foods and I was craving it at home one day so my mom bought all the ingredients and I threw this together without a recipe one afternoon. It only takes about 20 minutes because I use premade pho broth and it tastes almost identical to what you would get in a restaurant. I like to add mushrooms and broccoli which isn’t very common in pho recipes but I think it tastes great and adds a little more to the broth. I hope you liked this recipe!
If you make my recipe, tag @laurenceaser on Instagram with a picture of it so I can see your homemade Pho.