In honour of National Boyfriend Day, I am posting these super cute photos of me and my wonderful boyfriend along with some fun facts about our relationship.
- We met in High School. I called dibs on Jake on the very first day of Grade 10. I actually said, “I dibs white shirt” because he was wearing a white shirt that day. It’s a super embarrassing story for me because Jake had no idea who I was for a whole month, and in the meantime, I was crushing on him hard. My family still makes fun of me all the time for it.
- Jake and I have been to Costa Rica twice together, Phoenix once and Kimberley a few times.
- We did a full three months of long-distance dating in the eleventh grade when I went on an exchange to France which was tough but totally worth it.
- We have been dating for four years this November. Four years!!! Isn’t that wild? It feels like just yesterday that I was calling dibs on him.
- I love him lots and lots and I am super lucky to know him.
Thank you to Dana Gerlitz for taking these amazing photos of the two of us. You can see all her photos over on her Instagram.
I hope you all have a lovely week!